Frequently Asked Questions
We currently accept Paypal and Credit/Debit card payments. You do not need a Paypal account to pay.
Our jewelry is not waterproof. Please take care of the jewelry well and try not to shower, swim or exercise with them on.
All orders ship Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Packages do not ship from our distribution center on the following holidays in 2018:
• January 1: New Year’s Day
• May 28: Memorial Day
• April 1: Easter Sunday
• July 4: Independence Day
• September 3: Labor Day
• November 22: Thanksgiving Day
• December 24: Christmas Eve Day
• December 25: Christmas Day
Please email us at email@example.com.
There are a number of different finishes available so if in doubt please ask for specific advice regarding the piece you have bought.
Generally the following applies:• To protect it and contribute to it’s longevity, we suggest that you store your jewelry separately and in its original packaging as metals and stones can scratch when they come into contact with each other.
• Do not let your jewelry come into contact with household detergents; undiluted or strong solutions or other chemical products and take care when spraying perfume and hairspray.
• The silver color finish on the sterling silver jewelry is likely to tarnish eventually with time and wearing, this is not a manufacturing defect but a property of silver metal. To restore the original brilliance of the surface, we recommend you first use a silver polishing cloth. If this is not sufficient use a silver dip solution (please follow the manufacturer’s instructions) and then finish with the silver polishing cloth.
• To preserve the shine of gold jewelry, use a gold polishing cloth.
Jewelry with set stones can be loosened through wear and impact, check the security of any stone set jewelry by shaking the item close to your ear. If there is a slight rattle the stone(s) are no longer secure in their setting and should be checked before any potential loss. Please contact us if you require a setting to be examined.
• Grease and grime within stone settings can be removed using an ultrasonic cleaner or warm water mixed with mild detergent solution; it is wise to put the items into a basket (or sieve) for easy location and removal. Avoid doing this with pearls of other porous stones.
• Neighboring pieces of jewelry of differing metal, eg. Silver ring next to gold ring, will wear at different rates, so it is advised to keep pieces of the same metal together to avoid excessive wear on the softer items.
• Oxidized silver pieces contain a ‘formed’ oxide to create the black appearance. Polishing this finish will remove the oxidation and return the piece to bright silver finish, but please be careful when cleaning oxidized silver pieces using a silver polishing cloth, and to remove any wear grease and grime use a detergent and a soft silver polishing cloth.
• One is deliberately caused and is referred to as oxidation, created using a chemical that is applied to the surface. The resulting black color is the end of a process called 'patination'.
There are two different types usually seen on silver jewelry:
• A naturally occurring and the tarnish is likely to occur with time and wearing, this is not a manufacturing defect but a property of silver metal and can be removed using the cleaning methods detailed above.
Orders are usually processed within 2 to 3 business days depending on the below deadlines:
- Standard orders must be placed by 11:59 PM PST to start processing on next day
‐ 2 Day and Next Day orders must be placed by 1PM PST to start processing the same day.
Orders received after 1PM PSTor on Saturday and Sunday are processed the next business day